Thursday 12 August 2010

Still watching: Nep League



A week or so ago, a generous person on Live Journal started posting some recently recorded episodes. The low quality is a bit of a shame but it's perfectly watchable. Just pretend you're watching it on VHS. Plus, I'm actually quite pleased they left in the adverts. It makes a nice change.

Everything is still as I left it when I last saw an episode back in May: all the stages are exactly the same, but it still entertains. I still struggle with most of the questions (all of them, if they involve kanji) unless the answer happens to be in English. But it's all about bells and whistles and flashing lights, as far as I'm concerned. I do sometimes pause the game and try to work out an answer, but I find it tends to ruin the flow.

1 comment: